Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Oven-baked Sweet Potato Fries



A while back, my friend Emily asked me for a good recipe for sweet potato fries. I had these for the first time last summer at the Ugly Tuna Saloon in Columbus and let's just say it was love at first taste. ;) I tried my own version of this recipe and I was quite pleased with the results. I hope you all are too. :)

Ingredients:

-4 yams (sweet potatoes)
-1/4 cup olive oil
-Salt to taste

*Preheat oven to 400°.
*Cut sweet potatoes into 1/2-inch thick lengthwise strips and toss with olive oil.
*Coat a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray and arrange potatoes on baking sheets.
*Bake potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
*Turn potatoes over and bake about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown all over.
*Sprinkle with salt and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment